Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Me

Hi, my name is Brett Davis and I am a 17 year old amateur photographer. I was drawn to photography due to the fact that I love to relive certain memories in my head. Photographers aren't defined by their style of work, but by how much heart goes into it. To be honest, I have taken photography for granted until about a month ago. I never spent time on a photo and always seemed to rush the process. Now, with my new knowledge, I have learned the difference a little time can make. My goal is to be able to know how to fully work all the little functions and features on a camera in order to make my photo's that much better.The brain is a crazy thing and continues to amaze us day in and day out. I always believed I was right brain dominant, however, after taking a brief quiz today, I learned that both my left and right brain worked the same amount. Our brain isn't only important in our studies, but in our creative process as well. Our brain is the organ which gives us the crazy ideas for our artwork. I have a crazy creative process in that I have no clue how it works. Ideas just come in and out an i have no clue why. My photographs mainly reflect who I am because if closely observed, they are meant to crack a smile and give a warm sensation in your heart, and that' what I'm all about. If you had to know one thing about myself, it would be that i am extremely motivated and strive for success in everything I do.


I take photos as a hobby in order to remember special moments in my life.

 Manhattan Beach sunset

 Me snowboarding; my second favorite sport!

Coachella! One of the best weekends of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment