Thursday, July 9, 2015

Every Day Photo Challenge: Habit, Looking Down

Habit: On this day, I was asked to take a picture of a habit that I have. I couldn't decide between eating or just always playing sports, so I decided to choose a food that would represent both; peanuts. Peanuts is a food that is almost always found at sporting events. This photo that I took shows an aerial view of this food. The light bounces off the blue and white wrapper which lights up the peanuts.
Looking Down: Last night I went to the Dodgers game as they played the Phillies. I sat in the lodge level and had a great view of the entire field. This is a shoot- to- frame photo in which I did not edit it one bit. In the dark, late night, the bright lights help to illuminate the field of play. The angle was slightly downwards since I was above the field, but not too much since I was still a great distance away.

No comments:

Post a Comment