Broken: In this photo here, there are two pencils in which were snapped in half. This represents something that is broken. What I did with this photo is I took two broken pencils and aligned them in the shape of a piece sign. This shows that even though something may be broken, it could still be useful and make you happy. This photo is taken from an aerial view and taken from the side in order to make the viewer spend that extra second to turn his head.
Can't Live Without: This here is a picture of my car; a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Transportation is key in a persons life and without it, life would be a lot more stressful. I am fortunate enough to have a car and a drivers license. This allows me to travel wherever i need to be in a punctual manner. This photo was taken at a slightly upward angle from the side. The lighting reflects off of the car to illuminate certain parts of the car.
Something That I Miss: Here is a picture from the balcony of my house. The ocean is a fun loving place in which reminds me a lot of my childhood. I use to go down to the beach all the time in order to get away from all the stress of the real world and just sit back and relax. Now, it is a lot harder to find the time to do so. I miss those days with no responsibility. This photo was taken from a high view. It allows for the photo to capture a lot of objects in the photo.



No comments:
Post a Comment