Routine: Every person has some sort of routine whether they know it or not. The most common American routine is to either make a coffee or stop by a coffee shop everyday. Unlike the majority of adults, I am not a coffee lover, but still took this photo because a huge party of Americans day's. This photo is taken from above and is a shoot- to- frame photo.
Hot: In California, summer is a hot time. Instead of taking a generic photo of the hot sun, I decided to take a shot of a hot function that is often taken for granted; the seat warmer. In this photo, I shot from an angle from below looking up. The two lights help show that both seat warmers are on full blast! The rule of thirds also comes into play here.
Obsession: I have a lot of obsessions in this world, however, sweets and dessert definitely fall number one. I have not one, but several sweet teeth and can never pass up on a dessert... even for breakfast. This photo was taken from the side and helps show the effect of the lighting.



No comments:
Post a Comment