How I feel today: Today i was asked to take a photo of how I felt. I decided to take a picture of the sun because I feel very happy. What better way to show happiness than a ray of sunshine. Nature is a very important part of my life which is the reason I took this particular photo.
Inside My Bag: This photo is a shot of what is inside my baseball bag. I was asked to take a photo of "inside my bag" so I thought since I love baseball so much, why not my baseball bag! In this photo is my batting helmet which is green and gold. These colors represent my school colors.
Whatever I Feel Like: This is a photo of the gym i go to; The Manhattan Beach Country Club. I decided to take my photo of the gym because I am a very motivated person and the gym is a symbol for motivation. No one makes you go to the gym, so it takes self-motivation to workout.



No comments:
Post a Comment